The Kilimanjaro, at 5981 meters, is the highest mountain in Africa. In the middle of the savannah, almost on the border with Kenya, stands the mythical mountain of icy peaks, the third highest of the Seven Summits. We will go up the Lemosho route, probably the least traveled and with more varied landscape. From the jungle to the legendary ice fields in 8 days.
After summiting, we will descend and enjoy a couple of days of relaxation in the parks of Tarangire and Ngorongoro, in search of elephants, kudus, orix, buffaloes, zebras, hippos, and if we are lucky, even black rhinos or leopards…
The night we arrive in Tanzania, the one we finish the trek and the last in Tanzania we will be in 3 star hotel in Moshi, (Parkview Inn, Weru Weru River or Kilimanjaro Wonders).
During the trek we will sleep in tents (the porters are responsible for assembling and dismantling the camp).
On safari night we will sleep in a lodge near the Natural Parks.
During the trek our chef will prepare us breakfast lunch and dinner, with different menus daily and possibility of menus for special needs.
The deployment of our porters, especially for dinner, is incredible. Weather permitting, outdoors, if not in our tent-dining room. An example menu would be:
– Pan tostado, tortilla, salchichas y queso
– Té, café o chocolate
– Sopa de vegetales
– Entrante: Ensalada de lechuga y aguacate con vinagreta
– Plato principal: Pollo frito
– Postre: Fruta y café, té o chocolate
– Crema de calabacín y patata
– Entrante: Judías verdes y zanahoria con salsa de coco
– Plato principal: Ternera a la brasa con salsa Gravy, tomates y patatas a la lionesa
– Postre: Plátano frito y té, café o chocolate
-3 noches de hotel de 3 estrellas en Moshi
– 7 noches en campamento durante el trek
– 1 noche de hotel en el safari
– Transfer entre el aeropuerto, el hotel y el safari
– Desayunos en Moshi
– 9 días pensión completa (trek y safari)
– Tiendas de campaña, sacos y esterillas
– Guías de montaña nativos, cocineros y porters
– Guía español 24/7
– Agua filtrada durante el trek
– Cabina aseo portatil
– Tasas y licencias de acceso a los Parques y Visado
– Welcome pack con camiseta y gorra de Malamalama
– Vuelos internacionales Tanzania
– Seguro de viaje (posibilidad de contratarlo con World Nomads por unos 70 euros)
INFORMATION ON PACKAGED TRIP GUARANTEES:
The combination of travel services offered to you is a packaged trip within the meaning of the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16.
Therefore, you will enjoy all the rights that apply under the EU to package travel. The company Malamalama Travels will be fully responsible for the correct execution of the package trip as a whole.
In addition, as required by law, Malamalama Travels is covered by a guarantee to reimburse you for payments made and, if transportation is included in the trip, to ensure your repatriation in case you incur insolvency.
More information on their main rights under the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November