The scene of the largest mountaineering achievements, Himalaya is the highest mountain range in the world, with nine of the fourteen eight thousand. Eight of them are in Nepal and at the foot of the largest of them we will walk. The roof of the world, Everest, Sagarmatha (Head of Heaven) for the Nepalese, will greet us from above.
We will contemplate the breathtaking views of the great giants, but we will also tour forests, cross the mythical suspended bridges over the deep valleys and visit the sacred Buddhist temples. We will walk with the yaks, among blue pines, rhododendrons, Martian landscapes and ice monsters. And above all, we will approach the rich Nepalese culture, with its rites, its joy, its natural goodness and its hospitality.
All the way we will stay overnight in the multiple tea-houses of the way. They are hostels for trekkers, in shared double rooms, managed by sherpas. In the price is included the sleeping bag, which we will need in the nights we sleep in higher height. In the accommodations usually they offer laundry service and hot showers as extras.
During the trek the caloric expenditure is huge due to the physical adaptation to the altitude, so we will have a rich hypercaloric diet and very tasty along the way. Breakfast with omelette, Tibetan bread, yak butter, tea… and lunch and dinner with a tasty soup to warm up and a main course, such as the Dal Bat, typical dish of rice, vegetables, curry and some protein.
– Traditional welcome upon arrival at Kathmandu airport.
– Accommodation in hotel 3*** in Kathmandu, on a Bed and Breakfast basis
– Accommodation in hostels during the trek, with full board
– Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport with private vehicle
– Transfer Kathmandu / Manthali / Kathmandu with private vehicle
– Flight Manthali / Lukhla / Manthali.
– Tourist tour to Kathmandu with local guide (in English)
– Certified mountain guide during the trek (in English)
– Malamalama European tour coordinator during the trip 24/7
– Ticket fees and permits for access to National Parks
– 1 Porter for each 2 travelers.
– First aid kit set
– Insurance of porters and guide
– Blood oxigen saturation control with pulse oximeter
– Group GPS track, with satellite emergency calling service
– Farewell dinner with special souvenir from Nepal
– All the personal expenses as tips, bar bills, laundry and beverage
– Extra baggage charges
– Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
– International flight
– Any other expenses due to political, act of nature or any other reason which are beyond control of Malamalama Travels or its partners at Nepal, Fishtail Travel Nepal and NTB Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd Ltd.
– Baggage and personal insurance including emergency evacuation You can have your insurance with us (World Nomad insurance) or find another by your own.
INFORMATION ON PACKAGED TRIP GUARANTEES:
The combination of travel services offered to you is a packaged trip within the meaning of the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16.
Therefore, you will enjoy all the rights that apply under the EU to package travel. The company Malamalama Travels will be fully responsible for the correct execution of the package trip as a whole.
In addition, as required by law, Malamalama Travels is covered by a guarantee to reimburse you for payments made and, if transportation is included in the trip, to ensure your repatriation in case you incur insolvency.
More information on their main rights under the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November